A short-term contract has become available for an experienced Principal Project Officer - Economic Analyst (AO7). This role is working for a large State Government Department focusing on economic and commercial analysis. You will undertake commercial analysis, economic evaluation and assessment of proposal submitted. 6 months initially.
About the Role
- Lead and undertake complex economic, financial and commercial analyses of renewable and recycling projects based on sound economic and commercial practices and guidelines. Provide practical solutions to evaluating complex projects
- Undertake value for money assessments, impact analysis and supply chain impacts to assist investment decisions and to better understand the impacts of projects and industries.
- Undertake due diligence, commercial assessment and review foreign investment proposals as required and directed by management.
- Prepare reports, submissions, briefings and correspondence as directed by senior officers and management.
- You will have an economics background couple with a commercial mind frame
- Strong analytical ability and the ability to liaise with high level stakeholders
- Previous Government experience is highly regarded
- Working to tight deadlines
- $67.08 p/hour + super
- Large Government project
- Innovative team
- Central CBD location
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact the Davidson Government Recruitment Team - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-1907-96782.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com