A six month contract has become available for an experienced Agreement Development Project Officer (AO7 level). This role is working with a large State Government Department providing commercial advice and analysis on funding agreements.
About the Role
- You will develop funding agreements for a large funding program - ensuring that all grants are approved by legal services and externally appointed legal firms
- Preparation of briefs and facilitation of execution of funding agreement by appropriate delegates.
- Undertake agreement and contract management functions (such as claims verifications, approvals, simple variation) and other functions associated with managing agreements as required
- Lead and participate in discussions with successful recipients in relation to terms and obligations of funding agreements. Preparing contract summary and attend meetings with internal relationship managers.
- Update reporting schedules and spreadsheets including forward estimates
- Previous contracts/legal and/or funding agreement experience highly regarded
- Commercial acumen and the ability to identify risks
- Forward thinking and innovative
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Previous Government exposure is highly regarded
- AO7 level - highly competitive hourly rate + super
- Central Brisbane CBD location with stunning views
- Large Government project with scope for extension - 6 months
- Work with a forward thinking team
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com