- Environment discovery and analysis activities for business units in the environment
- Working with the Organisational Change Manager, perform stakeholder analysis, change impact analysis and needs assessment for the organisation
- Work with the change manager and multiple business areas in customer to identify the deployment champions.
- Finalise and understand and document Deployment logistics for multiple business areas and sites including special case areas, devices and peripherals.
- Develop Site Readiness report and assist the Project Manager to develop the deployment plan and schedule.
- Development of and the Implementation and Deployment Plan
- Provide inputs and assist the Project Manager with development of Go-live plan.
- Lead execution of deployment tranches against plan.
- Liaise with end users around deployment date and software required.
- Management of vendor resources to ensure their time is optimised to meet requirements
- Replanning of missed users into following tranches
- Organise personnel and material logistics across multiple geographic locations.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitates effective communications and foster relationships across program / projects.
- Provide inputs and assist the Project Manager in planning deployment phases and quality assurance gates, as per business area and location in coordination with managed deployment for Windows 10 production roll-out.
- Develop quality assurance processes to ensure gates are met during deployment
- Assist in finalising application lists including application owners, source media, level of testing and high-level application requirements such as peripherals.
- Experience in change management and working with customers and stakeholders
- Proven stakeholder management skills in engaging senior managers and directors
- Experience deploying/leading a Microsoft Windows refresh to a large number of users across multiple geographic locations over a condensed period
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Risk analysis and mitigation strategies
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Analytical thinker who has shown an ability to leverage lessons learned, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Adaptable to changing requirements and competing priorities
- Experience managing different vendors to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Windows 10 deployment experience is highly desirable and Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus experience is beneficial
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96733. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com