The role requires significant experience in cloud-based technologies which enable the design, build and delivery of an enterprise-wide data consumption model.
- Develop and implement solutions to ingest, integrate and make available data available from a range of source systems and data warehouses.
- Design, build and deliver data marts for enterprise wide use, which provide strong quality and security controls.
- Cloud platform experience (AWS and Azure environments highly desirable)
- Demonstrable experience in data ingestion, establishing effective ingestion patterns which support delivery of multi-dimensional dashboards, artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing data from various databases and warehouses including SQL and NoSQL
- Experience optimising data pipelines and automating the delivery of data marts which are scalable enterprise wide;
- Ability to develop and deliver test scripts and government data security controls which ensure data integrity and quality;
- Experience building and migrating existing ETL pipelines (such as Oracle Datawarehouse's and DataStage Jobs) to cloud environments (including Azure and AWS).
- Ability to optimise business critical requirements and curate data models which meet business needs and deliver organisational change.
- Experience extracting and combining data from various heterogenous data sources to establish enterprise wide data consumption models
- Experience working with business architects and delivering information architecture documentation
- Design and implement cloud-based data platforms which support business users self-servicing data, investigating raw data and integrate data models into AI and ML solutions.
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, PostgreSQL and other cloud-based modelling and ETL tools.
- Experience working with data cataloguing tools which support business users accessing data pipelines and marts.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Occasional travel to other locations may be required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96758. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com