- Strategy focused role managing Information, Communication and Technology Systems (including SCADA)
- Influence change from end to end
- Salary $140,000 plus 9.5% superannuation
South Gippsland Water (SGW) is a proactive service provider responsible for water and wastewater service provision for over 21,000 customers. We aim to contribute to economic development and provide environmentally sustainable water and wastewater services, in a way that benefits our customers and the wider community in the region. With a corporate office in Foster, the organisation is seeking an experienced ICT Manager who will continue to modernise technology capabilities and performance leadership to the team, business partners and vendors.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager Corporate Services, this role will oversee Information, Communication and Technology Systems (including SCADA) for SGW. As the ICT Manager, you will develop a strategy to plan and deliver programs that enables the workforce, enhances the customer experience, and enables innovative and efficient delivery of services.
You will be responsible for ICT operational requirements including but not limited to:
- Leading, supporting, and developing the capability of the ICT team
- Developing and maintaining an ICT roadmap in line with South Gippsland Water’s ‘Our Vision 2023’
- Building scalable solutions by coordinating and managing multiple IT vendors and internal stakeholders
- Evaluating overall ICT infrastructure capacity (including SCADA) to ensure optimum system performance and availability
- Contributing to continuous improvement of Corporate Services processes, systems, and communications.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience leading operational IT teams that deliver exceptional customer service in complex environments. You can build relationships and effectively manage and influence a diverse range of stakeholders so that technology can enable the business. You will be passionate about the critical work this role delivers to the organisation and bring a commercial and strategic approach to business improvement initiatives, including the ability to recognize opportunities to leverage at a regional or sector level.
South Gippsland Water is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive, and flexible work environment.
To apply for this role, please click on the “apply now” button to upload your CV. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Seamus Scanlon or Jeremy Laird on (03) 9929 9504 from Davidson.