Here is a wonderful opportunity for a Full-Stack .Net Analyst/Programmer to join our award-winning client that operates in the transportation sector, and making a real positive mark in their industry.
Based in Brisbane (Eagle Farm), you will join a dynamic small team of 4 within this large organisation. This role will be a standalone role and therefore the only Analyst Programmer in the team, giving you the chance to work in a role that you can make your own!
The role offers a broad scope of responsibilities whilst offering the challenge of changing priorities based on operational requirements.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyse, design, develop, test and document our client’s internal software products and integrations primarily using the Microsoft .NET stack.
- Support operational activities including deployments of internal software products via Azure DevOps and the Microsoft ClickOnce technology.
- Support activities including investigation, problem solving and documentation of service and support issues relating to the internal systems and integrations.
- Provide input and support the ICT objectives of the business.
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or relevant experience
- C# (.Net 4.5), ASP.NET Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, WinForms
- Powershell scripting
- Strong SQL Skills
- Microsoft SQLServer 2008+, SQL, TSQL, SSRS
- CI/CD environments
- Version control tools such as SVN and Team Foundation Services (Azure DevOps).
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where you have broad set of responsibilities and end-to-end oversight.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Analytical and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SOAP knowledge desirable
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96662. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com