- 5+ years Infrastructure project management experience.
- 3+ years software development or software solution implementation experience.
- Managed e-mail migrations to Microsoft Exchange or Exchange Online from legacy email systems in an organisation with in excess of 1,500 mailboxes.
- Demonstrated experience with e-mail co-existence solutions and tool-sets.
- Demonstrated experience with hosting solutions in Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated Stakeholder management skills during software or infrastructure projects.
- Advantageous to have recognised project management and / or Prince2 certifications.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the project processes, project life-cycle and relationship between phases, planning and control procedures, resource management, risk management, advanced schedule management, procurement management, , communications management, quality management, budgeting and financial management, scope definition and management
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the successful delivery of complex, high risk enterprise wide impact, ICT projects to agreed timeframes, budget and standards
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96663. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com