Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional market transaction officers who are available immediately.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of QLD’s leading government departments for a temporary assignment working well into the new year. This opportunity is best suited to a strong Reconciliations Officer with exposure to local, federal or quasi government departments. This experience is essential as it will see you meeting expectations and picking up the internal processes quickly. This role is a Monday to Friday role with full time hours.
- Bank and other reconciliations
- High volume data management into multiple internal systems
- High volume of matching receipts, payments and journals
- Investigating unmatched items with relevant support from accountants
- Escalating unreconciled issues when required to supervisor
The ideal candidate has "A Can Do Attitude" who is self reliant and can hit the ground running. To be the successful applicant you will have strong solid experience with high volume and complex reconciliations. Proven experience in a role where the large majority of your time spent reconciling will be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience in a Reconciliation role
- Ability to process a high volume of reconciliations
- Great eye for detail and accuracy
- Advanced MS Excel
- Available immediately
- Community services sector
- CBD fringe location
- Long term assignment
- $38 per/hour + super
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lora-Ashleigh Hoppo on 07 3023 1042, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96697. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com