- Provide operational support, installation and configuration services required to maintain the security aspects of the client's supported applications and services, ensuring that the information resources, data and network are secure and comply with relative standards and policies such as IS18 and ISO 27000.
- Analyse, investigate, contain, eradicate, recover, document, and report on security events and incidents and identify and implement strategies to address such events and incidents in alignment with standards and procedures.
- Provide leadership and technical support for a range of Cyber Security infrastructure and services.
- Contribute to training in information security standards and procedures to security team members.
- Demonstrated experience in the 3rd tier support, maintenance and problem resolution of security infrastructure and service such as:
- Enterprise Firewalls & IDS/IPS
- Application Delivery Controllers (Application Firewalls, Reverse Proxies, Load Balancers)
- Email & Web Content Filtering
- Identity & Access Management / Federated Services / Active Directory
- Networking & VPN solutions
- Multifactor Authentication & RADIUS
- Experience with programming languages such as Ruby, Perl, Java, Python and PHP.
- An understanding of automated web security testing tools.
- Experience in supporting and securing cloud based solutions and services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96632. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com