This is leadership position reports to the Painting and Ancillary Superintendent with a strong cross-functional relationship with the Port Operations Lead. The successful applicant will drive collaboration to lead the successful delivery of shutdown maintenance activities for the port operations in accordance with the strategic plan.
- Shutdown execution activities including integrated planning management
- Contractor management
- Leadership in health, safety, environmental, quality, risk management, employee relations and community management considering obligations across operational areas of responsibility
- Financial management and budgeting
- Developing and maintaining strong key stakeholder relationships
- Change management execution activities
About the Business:
Our mission at Abbot Point Operations is to Grow Local. As we continue to build our business, we understand that our operation in the Whitsunday Region is not just about our physical assets, it is about our people and the local community we are part of.
To be considered for this genuine career opportunity, you will:
- Be trade qualified
- Have strong, recent leadership experience in maintenance contractor management and shutdown activities across port operations or large industrial sites
- Be a positive and enthusiastic individual holding safety at the highest regard.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to take accountability for work productivity whilst contributing to dynamic and proactive teams.
- Advanced computer skills particularly MS office programs Word and Excel and SAP experience desirable
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Current driver’s licence and ability to obtain first aid certificate and Maritime Security Identification Card as required.
This is a residential opportunity located in Bowen, with direct access to the beautiful Whitsundays.
For immediate consideration, apply now
Applications close: 02 August 019
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96570. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com