These are senior leadership positions reporting to the Operations Lead – Abbot Point Operations. The successful applicants will drive collaboration to lead the successful delivery of production and maintenance activities for the operation in accordance with the strategic plan.
About the Business:
Our mission at Abbot Point Operations is to Grow Local. As we continue to build our business, we understand that our operation in the Whitsunday Region is not just about our physical assets, it is about our people and the local community we are part of.
To be considered for this genuine career opportunity, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience as a leader of Production and Maintenance teams
- Leadership in health, safety, environmental, quality, employee relations, risk management and community management considering obligations across operational areas of responsibility
- Financial management and budgeting acumen
- Demonstrated ability to develop key stakeholder relationships
- Change management execution skills
- Relevant trade level equivalent qualifications and experience
- Be a positive and enthusiastic individual holding safety at the highest regard.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills particularly MS office programs Word and Excel and SAP experience desirable
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Current driver’s licence and ability to obtain first aid certificate and Maritime Security Identification Card as required.
These are residential opportunities located in Bowen, with direct access to the beautiful Whitsundays.
For immediate consideration, apply now
Applications close: 02 August 2019
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96567. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com