About the Operations Lead – Port:
Reporting directly to the Port Operations Manager at Abbot Point Operations you will drive the successful delivery of production and maintenance activities for the Port. Leading a large multi-disciplinary team this influential role will champion the development and execution of the strategic plan.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leadership of the Production and Maintenance functions
- Leadership in health, safety, environmental, quality, risk management, employee relations and community management considering obligations across operational areas of responsibility
- Financial management and budgeting
- Input into the development of long term asset management strategies
- Developing and maintaining strong key stakeholder relationships
- Leadership of change
About the Business:
Our mission at Abbot Point Operations is to Grow Local. As we continue to build our business, we understand that our operation in the Whitsunday Region is not just about our physical assets, it is about our people and the local community we are part of.
To be considered for this leadership position, you will:
- Have recognised tertiary degree qualifications in Engineering, Construction Management, Business Management or equivalent or trade level equivalent qualifications and experience
- Have significant, recent senior leadership experience in maintenance and production activities across port operations or large industrial sites
- Have demonstrated client and key stakeholder management skills
- Be a positive and enthusiastic individual holding safety at the highest regard.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to take accountability for improving the efficiency and effectiveness at the port
- Advanced computer skills particularly MS office programs Word and Excel and SAP experience desirable
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Current driver’s licence and ability to obtain first aid certificate and Maritime Security Identification Card as required.
These are residential opportunities located in Bowen, with direct access to the beautiful Whitsundays.
For immediate consideration, apply now
Applications close: 02 August 2019
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96566. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com