Our client is one of Australia's leading companies in the Utilities sector. They provide a comprehensive and integrated range of services to individuals and to businesses across Australia.
They are currently in the process of implementing CCaaS software, Microsoft Teams. This will be a large-scale implementation across the entire organisation and would best suit an individual with both a technical mindset, as well as experience in coaching others through business/organisational change.
This is an exciting opportunity as it will allow you to work end-to-end from project inception to delivery. You will be working closely with business and technical stakeholders, as well as multiple vendors.
To be successful in this contract role, you will need:
- Proven experience having worked on Technology and Infrasrtucture upgrade projects;
- Previous experience implementing Contact Center as a Service soltions in large-scale organisations (ideally Microsoft Teams);
- Experience successfully managing and delivering large and complex projects;
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- High level analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Experience working with multiple vendors; &
- Banking or financial services experience will be highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96631. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com