You will be a “doer” with a deep interest for technology who is passionate about learning new skills on the go and keeping up with the latest technology. You will design and develop lean, innovative web solutions while working in an agile, fast paced, result oriented team.
As a successful candidate, you are comfortable collaborating with the wider team and stakeholders in order to deliver projects. Joining this team, you will benefit from working in a well-known organisation with financial and health benefits with continuous opportunities for professional development and training.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of detailed experience designs from project inception, through to build and launch
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to great user experience, refined through prototyping and user testing.
- Take a design thinking/HCD approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a range of devices and interfaces.
- Two or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in digital technologies and trends is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Prior experience developing UI mock ups
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96622. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com