Our client a major financial services organisation based in Melbourne CBD
About the Role
Looking for an Infrastructure Solution Architect to assist with the architecture definition and oversight across the delivery of a new site relocation program.
It's a 6 month contract to start with and based in Melbourne CBD
- Development of solution architecture blueprints for projects
- Deliver high quality “Fit for purpose” Infrastructure solution architectures
- Aligns solutions with business goals and objectives & Enterprise Architecture
- Liaise with solution stakeholders to ensure outcomes are achieved
- Solve complex issues arising during project delivery
- Facilitates technical decision making.
- Has excellent listening, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Assist with developing and maintaining Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture models
- Experience in delivering solution architectures
- Broad technical experience across solution architecture and infrastructure
- Hands on exposure to Data Centre environments
- Experience as a Solution Architect in Office/ Site Relocation & Migration projects
- Expertise in infrastructure technology domain
- Experience working on projects as a solution architect in financial institutions is highly desirable
- TOGAF Certification (Desirable)
- ITIL Certification (Desirable)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96637. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com