Our award-winning client operates in the transportation sector. They offer passenger services and also have a significant maintenance & engineering arm.
About the Role
Due to high project demands, a 6 month fixed term contract role exists with this dynamic company. The purpose of this role is to provide input and support of key ICT business objectives with a strong customer experience focus.
The position will report into the ICT Manager and work closely with the IT Systems Administrator to ensure the businesses ICT operations are seamless.
The role will provide all levels of service desk support, manage hardware roll outs and contribute to the wider ICT vision at an operational level.
Occasionally, the position will require 'out of hours' support and travel.
Due to the nature of the industry, there is an emphasis on compliance and focuses heavily on safety and security procedures and documentation.
The Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide efficient and high quality level 1 and 2 support to the businesses systems and equipment
- Look after the IT Service Desk incidents and ensure they are recorded and fixed in a timely manner
- At times be part of an "on call" rotation (shared between 4 staff on a weekly rotation)
- Working mainly in a Microsoft environment you will provide maintenance and support of the businesses desktop systems and applications
- Manage the distribution and installation of computer equipment and software
- Provide efficient and friendly support to various stakeholders including being the key liaison for third party vendors
- Record and document all ICT assets and manage the life cycle
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with 2 years proven experience in a similar position and the ability to show initiative. You will have great communication skill and also have proven experience in the following:
- You will have an advanced understanding of the Microsoft desktop operating system and domain environment
- Experience working with Exchange, Software desktop packaging tools, remote desktop technologies, IP networks
- Attractive Salary
- 6 Months fixed term contract
- Northern suburbs location
- Exciting, dynamic business who is going through a growth phase
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com