Become a key member of the Desktop Support team providing high-quality, professional efficient and effective technical support to a diverse range of administrative and operational staff.
- Participate as a member of the ITS Desktop Support team providing first and second line technical support for all sites.
- Provide high level problem determination and resolution, after technical analysis, considering the whole network environment and standards.
- Prioritise and allocate tasks, meet deadlines and manage own work flows to ensure tasks are completed in a client focused manner within defined service levels.
- Contribute to the Desktop Support Team’s:
- monitoring of service needs and client satisfaction
- Identification of client training needs
- monitoring of the performance of 3rd party service providers
- Adhere to ITS administration and technical functions, policies and procedures and contribute to the ongoing improvement of operational processes.
- Communicate effectively with clients during the analysis and resolution of client requests for support.
- Work effectively as a member of the Desktop Support Team, demonstrating commitment to operational targets and assisting and sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Undertake duties as directed by the Service Desk Manager.
Mandatory Qualifications, Conditions and Requirements
Highly desirable requirements
- Microsoft Active Directory administration experience.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician Certification (or equivalent certification/work experience).
- Open Driver’s Licence.
- ITIL Certification
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96628. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com