The System Administrator will be required to work closely with other system administrators and technical support teams in identifying and resolving issues.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Information Technology industry consistent with the services specified.
A customer focused officer to help manage business enterprise applications.
The successful candidate should be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented person with good interpersonal skills.
- Provide a single clear point of contact for all operational incidents and service requests for all clients and users of applications under management;
- Register all incidents and service requests raised with the team directly or as a result of the second level support network;
- Manage the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification;
- Ensure incidents and service requests are closed once finalised;
- Manage internal and external service providers to deliver agreed services;
- Provide second point of call resolution, or assign to an appropriate technical support group;
- Provide seamless integration with the next level of support;
- Prioritise and manage escalation, resolution and feedback for each incident or service request according to defined service levels;
- Report on incidents, service performance and performance trends.
- Facilitate and communicate changes and releases to the system’s configuration, patches and upgrades.
- Practical experience supporting software applications, including technical and client liaison;
- A broad understanding of service management principles and practices and how that is applied to an operational environment.
- Experience with the generation of System and Support documentation in accordance with the quality management system requirements appropriate for platform support and good operational practices;
- Experience with service management tools;
- Experience providing operational support for enterprise applications.
- Degree majoring in Information Technology from a recognised institution.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Information Technology industry consistent with the services specified.
- Deliver agreed service levels to customers in a timely manner and within budget constraints
- Proactively support the business in the administration of applications
- Represent customer’s needs to internal and external service providers
- Develop effective relationships with key account stakeholders
- End to end monitoring and management of supported applications
- Creating and maintaining standard operating procedures and knowledge base articles
- Deliver agreed service levels to customers in a timely manner and within budget constraints.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96517. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com