|Posted||19 days ago|
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be working with Software Engineers, Software Architects and Product Managers to assist with creating and delivering successful software products and systems.
Wea re looking for an individual who is highly technical and collaborative with the ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analysing business requirements in order to deliver high quality software features
- Assist with new product features, software maintenance, system integration, and new software development projects
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand, define and finalise product requirements, scope and roadmaps
- Analyse data and system requirements
- Define, explain and accept user stories
You must have experience working in a software development team, specifically being able to collaborate with technical and non-technical team members to agree on outcomes.
- Have a software developement background ideally Java - Must be able to read code
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills
- Prior experience working in a software / product development team
- Experience working in an agile team
- Understanding of software development life cycle (design, development, implementation, delivery and support)
- Analyse business, data, and system interface requirements
- Create and analyse business processes and workflows in a software development team
- Ability and experience communicating complex software system requirements with business and technical teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Ability multitasking and meeting deadlines while working on competing priorities
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and influence decisions
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Software Engineering or Business
- Experience with highly critical and highly available systems is desirable
- Finance or Payment industry, and eCommerce or POS payment experience is desirable
MUST HAVE Australian working rights.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96604. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com