Davidson are recruiting to an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive based in QLD.
Our Client is a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company, with high-security facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne who provide services across technology lifecycle from purchase to disposal.
This is a key customer facing role based in QLD as a BDE where you will be responsible for opening new opportunities and maintaining existing relationships with the current customer base whilst also looking to maximise revenue opportunities. Working with a highly motivated executive team you will be part of an exciting business growth transformation.
Your focus will include:
- Sourcing new IT equipment vendors /suppliers to perform deployment services for and to dispose of their redundant equipment.
- Working with existing IT equipment vendors/suppliers on their IT deployment requirements and disposal of their redundant equipment.
- Working with existing and new leasing companies, financial institutions, hospitals etc to communicate the value proposition and generate new business.
- Looking for new opportunities for the business outside of standard business.
- Take a leadership role in commercial negotiations with key customers.
- Promoting brand and product awareness with promotional activities.
- Executing ad-hoc projects or activities as required.
- Professional sales background having sold IT services into tier 1 clients.
- Experience selling into financial institutions and/or hospitals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career.
- Excellent salary plus super.
- Uncapped commission.
- Laptop and phone.
- Supportive culture
- Engaging management team