Davidson are partnering with an innovative Government body to recruit an experienced Executive Officer (AO7) for a short-term contract (3 weeks). If you have a knack for managing complex high volume correspondence and enjoy all things briefing, this would be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Managing, tracking and responding to complex incoming correspondence
- Writing ministerial, complex briefing notes and assisting with cabinet submissions
- Secretariat duties - facilitating and co-ordinating meetings, agendas and memos
- Provide a suite of high level executive support across a broad portfolio of senior members
- Previous experience managing confidential and high level correspondence is highly advantageous (systems - TRIM or MECS/MINCOR or Doctrak)
- Previous Government experience is essential - in a secretariat or high level executive support capacity
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Must be able to prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Short-term contract with possibly extension
- Role commencing as soon as possible!
- Central CBD location
- Above market hourly rate + super
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com