Our client is a leading Architectural Building supplies manufacturer with over 60 years of industry experience in delivering quality products to the market. They currently supply to 6 different Global Markets in 10 different time zones. They also have 4 Production plants with one each in Australia, China, USA & Poland.
About the Role
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to take the next step and drive marketing excellence across the business divisions. This role would be running a team of 3 and would require occasional International travel at least twice a year. This role will work directly with the Regional General Managers to develop tailored B2B & B2C marketing initiatives.
- 5+ years proven experience in a similar leadership role.
- Experience working autonomously in a senior influencing role.
- Managing both direct reports and external vendors.
- B2B and B2C experience.
- Exposure to international markets.
- Digital Marketing, including Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Management.
- Relevant industry experience desirable but not essential.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Genuine opportunity to make an impact and drive the marketing capability of the business.
- Flexible and collaborative working environment.