Development contributions planner
This local council is one of the fastest growing council in Australia. They are well known for their significant development areas, currently serving a population just above 80,000 people this is expected to triple in the next 15 years. Being part of this team will present exciting opportunities for both personal and professional development.
Your role will primarily focus on providing expert advice in relation to planning, economics or engineering and participating in the process of planning and delivering local government infrastructure. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop, monitor and review contribution plans
- Manage existing data in relation to development contributions and oversee financial management
- Report on development contributions matters and specific planning issues related to development contributions
- Undertake research on development contributions matters
- Coordinate and chair the development contributions management committee
- Attend council, committee and public meetings as required and represent council in negotiation with stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will need to show proven experience in or to an Australian local government agency with demonstrated experience in contributions planning.
This organisation actively works towards a flexible working environment and a dynamic workforce. We inspire and like to see people from all backgrounds to apply and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Liisa Olsson on 02 8093 0617, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96592. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com