Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an exciting opportunity within a large State Government Department. If you are a commercially minded Project Manager with Government experience, read on further.
About the Role
- Ability to interpret technical, financial and commercial information from multiple and complex sources.
- Significant experience analysing and assessing this complex information and producing concise and effective summaries of key issues.
- Demonstrated experience writing reports, briefing notes, or submissions in a public sector environment
- Demonstrated experience preparing project business cases, preferably of an infrastructure nature.
- Experience with writing business cases that provide an argument for or against providing government funding and enable decision making to occur.
- Previous PM experience in Government - preferably State
- Strategic thinking ability and the ability to navigate complex stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Highly competitive hourly rate + super
- ASAP start for a 2 month contract with extension possibility
- Stunning views and central CBD location
- Be part of the project team shaping Queensland's future!
To apply, click the link and upload your resume (word format). Confidential enquiries can be directed to Duy Le - firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com