|Posted||10 days ago|
Our client is a government-owned infrastructure operator and they are currently seeking a savvy Administration Assistant to assist during a peak period.
About the Role
As the direct support to a busy Manager and team, you will be responsible for:
- Document management
- Liasing with internal and external stakeholders via phone and email and on occasion, face-to-face
- Event management activities including ordering of promotional materials and merchandise.
- Document formatting
- Developing and maintaining spreadsheets
- Database maintenance
You must be an experienced administrator with high level skills in MS Office and be a clear and articulate communicator. An easy-going attitude is essential.
- Immediate start
- 3 month assignment, potential for long term
- $35.00 per hour + superannuation, may be negotiable
- Flexible start and finish times
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96561. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com