|Posted||10 days ago|
Here is a wonderful opportunity for a BI Analyst with +2 years’ experience as a BI, data and/or reporting analyst, with great analytical and reporting skills across complex datasets, to join this GLOBAL well-known organisation.
Our client have their headquarters based in Brisbane, giving you access to global professional development and career opportunities!
This position will provide the opportunity to become familiar with a broad set of datasets and BI technologies as well as various business processes.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Migrating existing reporting and analysis from excel to Power BI and SSRS platforms
- Develop new and innovative reporting solutions to support the business and propel its growth
- Provide analysis including but not limited to competitor analysis
- Ad-hoc/BAU tasks as well as initiatives and projects using our internal systems and databases.
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Business Economics, Information Technology or Finance
- +2 years’ experience as a BI, data and/or reporting analyst
- Strong knowledge and experience in Transact SQL or similar
- Strong knowledge and experience of data integration (ETL) methods and tools (SSIS preferred)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Power BI and SSRS reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts and able to convey to audiences within a large organisation
- The ability to think creatively and problem solve is critical (i.e. identify the data and analytical methods required to provide the desired business insights)
- Adept at report writing and presenting to audiences at all levels of a large organisation
- Project management experience, managing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in requirements gathering and interpretation
- Strong knowledge and experience in stakeholder engagement, relationship management and customer negotiation techniques
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of other BI applications
- Business process modelling
- Ability to blog or publish articles online on trends and events relating to the business and/or its environment
- Analytical experience in marketing and/or finance in a large organisation
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96500. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com