|Posted||10 days ago|
Join the Digital Marketing team of this GLOBAL Organisation in assisting with creating the perfect online customer experience and improve conversion in to their e-commerce channels.
Our client have their headquarters based in Brisbane, giving you access to global professional development and career opportunities!
You will work closely with the Digital Optimisation Lead and Lead Generations, to contribute to the onsite conversion rate optimisation strategy, identifying and forecasting initiatives, prioritisation and planning of lead generation conversion optimisation activities, delivery and then benefit review to feed into the next round of strategy and planning.
As an innovative, analytical team player you will bring your digital know how and inspire our client’s customers to transact with them online, or in their stores.
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in building and operating websites in a large commercial environment
- A/B & multivariate testing roadmap and implementation
- Strong Communication, negotiation, written and verbal skills
- Outstanding organisation, analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to engage and influence senior management & stakeholders
- Experience with onsite conversion rate optimisation
- Experience with testing and optimisation platforms
- Experience with Google 360, Optimizely, Usabilla (or equivalents)
- Experience with managing the delivery of digital initiatives that drive results
- Develops roadmaps based on strategic vision, which balances current operational constraints, targeted delivery of value and long term strategic goals
- Experience in Google material design
- ECommerce/ technical/ BA experience
- ACMA / ACCC / Spam & Privacy Act / WCAG AA
- Familiarity with Agile and Iterative Development
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96546. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com