Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an exciting opportunity within Federal Government. We are looking for reliable records management administrators who are available for an immediate start.
About the role:
- Basic administration duties including scanning and filing
- Records management involving relocation of documents
- Management of sensitive records and information
- Ability to work well within a team and adhere to instruction
- Experience with records management, archiving or sentencing would be desirable
- Able to life archive boxes (up to 15 kgs) as physical work is required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to use scan and use basic computer software
- Successful candidates must be able to pass a criminal history vetting check and provide proof of Australian citizenship (please note - this can take up to 4 weeks)
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to guide you through the process
- Full time, 3 month + contracts available
- Melbourne Based - Portside Melbourne location
- Federal Government Opportunities
- $28.26 per hour + Super
*Please note - due to the high volume of applications - only successful applicants will be contacted*
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Queensland Government Team via email QldGov_Corp@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96488.
This process is being run out of Brisbane - if you would like more information, please contact us on 07 3023 1000!
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com