With a treasured history in Australia, this evolving and caring not-for-profit organisation is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
This is a permanent position, initially offered as a six-month fixed term contract.
About The Role
The Payroll Officer is responsible for end to end payroll processing function.
- End to end payroll processing
- Entering new starters
- Processing employee transfers and salary changes
- Pay enquiries and adjustment
- Award and EBA Interpretation
- Process and calculate employee leave entitlements
- Maintenance of employee files
- End of Month Reporting
- Leave reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in payroll and time & attendance systems
- Experienced in a high volume, complex environment
- Customer focused
- Strong Excel skills
- A great team player
- Immediate start
- City location, handy to public transport
- Large, supportive team
- $60 000 to $65 000 per annum, plus superannuation, plus $15 900 salary packaging benefit
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96531. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com