|Posted||12 days ago|
Davidson Government are experts in recruiting AO2 - AO8 positions across local, state and federal Government. A short-term contract has become available for an experienced Finance Officer (AO4 or AO5) level located at Herston.
About the Role
- Process end of month accrual, prepayment and other journals.
- Maintain bank accounts and prepare reconciliations.
- Maintain registers as required in accordance with relevant legislation and policy.
- Monitor and clear suspense accounts, monitor and transact cost recoveries.
- Monitor and maintain petty cash registers and controls.
- Assist with various other financial and accounting processes, registers and reconciliations.
- A degree in Business or Finance with (CPA/CA in progress) is highly desirable
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to communicate and be agile to change
- High attention to detail
- Previous Government finance experience is highly desirable
- Highly competitive hourly rate + super
- Work for one of the largest Queensland State Government agencies
- Short-term contract - ASAP start until 30ths September
- Location close to coffee shops and cafes
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com