The existing ICT network infrastructure model was introduced in 2006 and was established to cater for the ICT requirements of the period. A greater reliance is being placed on the ICT environment.
A business opportunity has been identified to redesign the ICT network infrastructure model to ensure the support for future capabilities.
The Digital Transformation initiative is to analyse and recommend a cost effective and scalable network model to fulfil current requirements and scale to adapt to future solutions. This will introduce the capability to support supplied Internet services, support increased mobility and ICT security, and provide a reliable and sustainable ICT environment.
POSITION OVERVIEW & SKILL SET:
As the Technical Writer you will be responsible for delivering the technical and non-technical documentation for the Digital Transformation. This includes creation of new and review of existing documents and materials to refresh or redevelop new suitable materials for the target audience. You will work with the project team to gather information and document project strategy, roadmap, communications plan etc. You will have significant experience and exposure to information management methodologies and practices, application development concepts, data and system integration concepts, continuous data integration platforms, service orientated and wireless architecture. You will also have extensive experience in producing suitable artefacts for demonstrations and workshops
Within the context of the role described, the ideal applicant will be someone who satisfies the following:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of ICT documentation (infrastructure and software)
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent interviewing, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with desirable experience in Requirements Management tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure, Intune: Cisco Guest Solutions
- Gathering information from stakeholders to understand their needs and detailed requirements;
- Writing Business and Functional requirements specifications, Architecture diagrams and operational support material;
- Analysing and decomposing requirements artefacts and other material into functional requirements;
- Understanding of the SDLC and software development
- Consultation and communication with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary or industry certifications
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96508. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com