About the Role
- Managing the deployment of Microsoft Intune for devices (MAC, IPAD, and Windows).
- Work with operational teams to support the development of configuration within the Microsoft Intune service for devices (MAC, IPAD, and Windows).
- High level understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud service and have the ability to manage Microsoft Intune within the ecosystem.
- Develop reporting from the Microsoft Intune Admin Dashboard.
- Work with operational teams to raise Microsoft Premier tickets and follow through to resolution.
- Ability to trouble shoot the Microsoft Intune cloud service
- Work with operational teams to Develop educational material.
- Work with operational teams to Develop Knowledge Based Articles in Service Now to support the deployment of the service.
- Ability to develop Power BI Reports
- Work with other internal stakeholder to deliver the service
- Consultation and communication with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Proven experience and detailed knowledge in managing deployments of Microsoft Intune within an ICT environment, and provide technical leadership to achieve objectives aligned with strategic, operational and team deliverables.
- Demonstrated understand of Microsoft Azure Cloud Service and ability to manage Microsoft Intune within the ecosystem.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving ability including the capacity to research and resolve ICT related issues within time constraints and shifting priorities.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships with colleagues and clients by providing technical expertise while operating collaboratively with peers or business representatives to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Focus on achieving objectives, even in difficult circumstances and remaining positive and responsive to pressure in a calm and controlled manner.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96507. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com