The Network Engineer (Wireless) you will be responsible for delivering on the technical aspects of a new wireless solution.
- Understands and has demonstrated experience with Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Aruba enterprise wireless platforms including integration into large corporate infrastructure.
- Previous experience in deploying wireless solutions into large and complex environments, including the solution transition into operational frameworks.
- Understanding of business and technical change management practices and commissioning procedures.
- 12 months contract role
- Demonstrated ability to configure and maintain a Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Aruba enterprise wireless platform.
- Demonstrated experience in producing asbuilts of wireless implementations.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Demonstrated relationship, communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Experience in network engineer role.
- Relevant tertiary or industry certifications
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96503. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com