|Posted||6 days ago|
In shaping the future of Queensland’s energy sector, this is an opportunity to build on your experience and specialist skills within Corporate Finance and be instrumental in influencing key investment decisions in the transition to a renewable energy future.
- Execution of complex investment and transaction financial models and quantitative analysis
- The delivery of strategic initiatives responsible for identifying risks and opportunities
- Support Deal execution including financial analysis and assist in due diligence for acquisition opportunities
- Analysis of financial information, capital costs and operational costs of committed projects for corporate investment decisions
- Run scenarios and tests for major project acquisition, construction, costs and revenue
- Analysis of project performance indicators and recommends mitigations strategies
- Ensure reporting frameworks systems and processes are compliant with risk frameworks and policies
This role will suit an individual who is part way through their Chartered Financial Analyst Qualification or who is looking to commence. A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Corporate Finance Team is ideal, along with exposure to the energy and infrastructure sectors. Alternatively, this may be a first move for you, from a Big 4 background, where you are looking to apply your technical training and experience in a commercial environment. You will have the ability to understand and report on financial information, execute complex financial models and you will have previous experience in the management of due diligence projects with transaction services and/or valuations experience being highly regarded.
This is an opportunity to make a difference for Queensland consumers and contribute to a renewable future. If CleanCo’s goal to increase competition in the wholesale electricity market, lower electricity prices, and facilitate a reliable and affordable transition to increased renewable energy resonates with you, please click apply or call Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026. Applications close Friday 26th July at 5:00 pm.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95257. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com