As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
Davidson thrives on being a fast paced and innovative environment. We all share one goal of becoming an extension of our clients business to deliver an unforgettable experience for all the right reasons.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic Delivery Consultant to join Sydney team. We are seeking an ambitious, entrepreneurial Delivery Consultant who craves success.
- Build talent and formulate a database of skilled talent;
- Candidate research and pooling within a variety of industries and specialisations;
- Provide career & recruitment advice to candidates and clients which is professional, ethical and memorable;
- Manage recruitment processes including but not limited to advertising, telephone screening, long listing, shortlisting and candidate interviews;
- Preparation of CVs for presentation to the client, reference checking and submission through client recruitment portals;
- Support the team in client & candidate management activities including attending meetings, providing intelligence, relationship building, support at hosted events & contractor care initiatives; and
- Work with your team to conduct activities and build relationships that brand you as knowledge conduits and thought leaders within your discipline.
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation.
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
We are looking for people who are goal orientated and enjoy cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who truly support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage upwards to achieve required results
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com