|Posted||10 days ago|
- The Application developer will work alongside business users, developers and the system owner to develop ICT business solutions.
- Will be responsible for maintaining and developing business applications as a service to the technical business team.
- Defines solution development projects which support the organisation's objectives and plans.
- Contributes effectively to improving solution development processes within the organisation justified by measurable business benefits.
- Facilitates availability and optimum utilisation of resources, especially in Agile projects.
- Experience in adapting to rapid technology change with workplace.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific specialisms, and provides expert advice regarding their application. Can supervise specialist consultancy.
- Proven capability in delivering high quality, robust, solutions and technical documentation
- Proven ability to act as an effective team member in a high performing technical team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work using Controlled Configuration, Change and Release Management Procedures of any kind
- Strong Development skills in the following:
- C++ or any C version
- Web Services
- Database fundamentals
- Experience in the Atlassian suite of products – Confluence
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prioritises and uses time effectively in order to deliver on a broad range of activities
- Ability to converse at ease with people at all levels of business and explain technology in business terms
- Previous experience working for a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects (involving significant and/or complex business change elements)
- Experience implementing ‘Message-Oriented Middleware’
- Tuxedo or any Enterprise Service Bus or similar technology
- Ingres Database experience
- .NET C# experience
- Any Experience using Visual Studio
- Use of Atlassian Confluence
- Use of Computer Associates Rally for agile methodology
- Experience working with government organisations
- Experience with Ruby
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96473. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com