The successful Process Analyst will:
- Analyse existing process documentation, conducting workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to develop process documentation for the program
- Developing detailed process documentation, including process maps, RACIs, controls, positions taken, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Conducting workshops and interviews with key stakeholders and documenting output. This also includes embedding and uplifting process knowledge in the business and ensuring there is a process governance in place.
- Co-ordinating and documenting impacts and changes through workshops.
- Co-ordinating of workshops and tracking of actions with SME’s and other stakeholders involved with project execution.
- Understanding of impacted Business Units business systems and information management
- The ability to understand requirements and processes to create quality process maps
- Solid experience and knowledge in process mapping, modelling and documentation & an expert in BPMN 2.0
- Lean Six Sigma working knowledge, green belt certificate
- Experience in large complex organisations .
- Strong and dynamic stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Signavio is desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 99292 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96418. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com