Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for an experienced case manager with previous return to work or medical background.
About the Role
- Specialise in the medical case management, rehabilitation and return to work of employees.
- Partner with customers and injured workers to optimise the opportunities for successful return to work programs
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with medical and allied health providers and insurance providers to ensure optimal medical case management, including rehabilitation and return to work plans
- Prepare submissions and reports to management and customers on the progress of case management
- Ensure the integrity of case management records including detailed case notes
- Display excellent interpersonal skills including a high degree of emotional intelligence, empathy and the ability to build rapport with injured workers
- Build and maintain positive relationships, anticipating and responding to customer needs and expectations
- Understand and apply your knowledge of workers compensation and rehabilitation policies and procedures to develop suitable duties programs and return to programs with workers and employers
- Maintain confidentiality of case records
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Large Government Department
- Supportive Team Environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lora-Ashleigh Hoppo on 07 3023 1042, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96467. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com