|Posted||11 days ago|
This Not for Profit organisation are looking for a Senior Data Architect to look at the current & future state architecture. The overall objective of this position is to create data models that can be implemented into a master data management platform.
About the Role
- Capturing and defining business rules, principles, and policies to be used in the preparation, management and archiving of information.
- Defining the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Trust associated with the Data Entities along with any controls or risks that need to be considered.
- Capturing and defining the Information Models for structured and unstructured information that support the SMCT operations and business strategy.
- Develop flexible data models to support any changes and new data relationships.
- Experience in Data Modelling and Master Data Management.
- Experience in technical definition of IT Information Architecture evaluation and Options Assessment, including Backup and Disaster Recovery practices.
- Analysis / Design of application and information solutions using Document, Graph, Hash, Object and Relational Database Systems.
- Analysis / Design in mapping Business Systems to Information and Process models.
- Analysis / Design or working knowledge of Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Lakes, Cloud / Hybrid Data Models and Solutions
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96464. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com