In the role you will deliver the Digital Transformation Program Communications in the planning, development and delivering of projects working.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop ALL communication strategies and procedures for complex ICT projects, ensuring quality content and delivery targeted to audience needs.
- Development of communication material including coordinating design and production for multi-tierstakeholder groups
- Implementing communication plans around project milestones
- Ensure projects and solutions change strategies are aligned with other projects
- Recent experience in the creation and delivery of Communication Plans and communication materials for LARGE, complex ICT programs including: Multi-channel communicaiton, tailoring communcaition for stakeholders at all levels
- Exerpeience in delivering communcations through Sharepoint, Flyers, Newslettersm, Ministerial/senior executive briefs and/or briefing notes, Forums, presentations and workshops
- Amazing hourly rate
- reputable government department
- Long contract
- Kedron/Albion location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Quoting ref no. JO-1907-96462. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com