Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have a number of upcoming opportunities within Queensland Government across key departments. We are looking for reliable and professional Officers who are available immediately.
About the Role
There is a fantastic 12 month temporary opportunity for an experienced Native Title Officer. This department is one of Queensland’s largest and most diverse. This role would be best suited to someone with Native Title experience and knowledge of legislation. Being based in Brisbane city will make this opportunity ideal for you to catch public transport.
- Strong experience undertaking native title assessments within a government context
- Abilities to interpret, advise and manage changes within legislation; also relating to native title and government native title work and procedures
- Showcase your ability to manage databases and as such a specific native title one called QNTIME
- Undertake research and analysis providing ongoing support to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Process reporting and document management for all management and
- Experience in administering legislation
- Intermediate excel skills required to be successful
- Experience in / understanding of documentation and management processes
- Accurate data entry and ability to manage information within a database
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff
- Immediate start
- Great hourly rate $52.25 p/h + Super
- A dedicated Davidson consultant working alongside you
- Close to public service
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lora-Ashleigh Hoppo on 07 3023 1042, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96459. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com