|Posted||14 days ago|
A new environment will be established and advice is required on the best fit of a JAVA version and strategy for application development.
The role will involve conducting an architectural evaluation, design and analysis of the current business system, interdependencies and environment with a view to providing a solution to replace the existing one in a more modern framework.
You will involve assisting existing developers determine the best architecture for the upgrade to a later version of JAVA. One of the deliverables is creating a business solution and strategy for JAVA development (including conceptual and technical aspects), including frameworks, architecture, interdependencies, integration and tools.
The following skills and experience are required:
- 3+ years’ experience in architecture roles developing integrated solutions involving process, data and technology.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in providing architectural & technology solutions, in a JAVA front end, running in a Windows server environment utilizing Oracle database in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience in technology design including integration of technologies and have specialist knowledge in one of the following architecture domains: Information, Application, Security, Infrastructure or Network
- Demonstrated effectiveness in interpersonal communication skills as evidenced by good working relationships with business clients, technical specialists and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team to the achieve outcomes as well as the sharing of technical knowledge and documentation to other team members.
The following are desirable:
- Experience in the Financial or Insurance services industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96451. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com