|Posted||10 days ago|
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to commence a long term, project based in Kedron.
About the Role:
As the Project Manager, you are responsible for planning, leading and managing projects for the Governance Branch.
- Lead, manage and direct a team to facilitate a strategic approach to the delivery of significant Capital Works projects
- Provide expert project management advice on complex contract and procurement matters
- Delivery of all statutory requirements and legal obligations associated with administrative risks and liabilities, workplace health and safety and HR
- Reporting including audits
- Develop budgets as required.
- continuously improve capital works management systems, policies,
standards, procedures and guidelines
- Administrative duties as needed
- Occasional travel as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Must have experience in leading and managing high level Capital Projects
- Demonstrated high level skills in infrastructure development and asset management.
- Ability to draft briefs, procedural maps, procedures and guidelines
- Experience in reporting and analysis
- Highly organised and responsive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Long Temporary Contract
- Attractive hourly rate
- Senior role within a Reputable Government department