- Responsibility to deliver a ground-breaking Child Link System, an enabler to the Victorian Child Information Sharing Reforms.
- Newly created role and a career defining project of work
- 1 Year EO2 Executive Contract – $210,670 - $337,194 TRP
Child Information Sharing is a whole of Victorian government (WoVG) reform. The Child Link Program is considered a new State administrative function with clearly defined legislated requirements. The Children Legislation Amendment (Information Sharing) Act 2018 mandates the Secretary to the DET to establish and maintain on behalf of the WoVG the Child Link Register and related Child Link system. The Act mandates that the Child Link Register be operational by no later than 31 December 2021.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Child Information Sharing, the Chief Technology Officer - Child Link will be accountable for the delivery of the Child Link System. The CTO will drive positive user experience of Child Link through the use of innovative technology and design and provide stewardship for the development of Child Link, including developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across service owners who will adopt the use of the system.
As the CTO you will work with internal and external stakeholders and other relevant groups and organisations to:
- Lead the roadmap, strategy and program for the delivery of the Child Link System
- Lead the strategic planning and the definition of the business capabilities required for Child Link, work with the product and solution managers, delivery partners and contracted service providers to ensure the Child Link system is planned and coordinated to meet legislative, policy and business requirement parameters, on time and within budget.
- Establish and lead the program and product team, data governance and data management administration functions, and a testing and assurance team to provide assurance to the Child Link Board on products and services delivered by/with delivery partners.
- Lead the engagement between the Child Link Program, and delivery partners across Victorian government
- Be accountable for WoVG procurement and contract and supplier management for Child Link
- Provide monthly reporting to the Child Link Board, on progress and risk management
- Work with DTF and other stakeholders to lead the project through HVHR gateways and budget cycles.
- The CTO will be required to work in partnership with the Departments CIO, and with the executive across the Child Information Sharing Reform Division, IMTD and DHHS.