|Posted||10 days ago|
Manage the development and delivery of structured training initiatives to support moving to newer and smarter ways of working enabled by Office 365.
This project is focused on ensuring the client reaps the full benefit of the implementation of Office 365.
Manage the development and delivery of Project Online by ensuring completion within agreed performance criteria to enable enhanced service delivery. Expert knowledge and experience in Project Online is highly regarded for this role.
This project is focused on moving from Primavera to Microsoft Project Online, providing a contemporary software environment, supported by both Office 365 and Windows 10.
Business process redesign, training and expertise in Office 365 and Project Online tools is a mandatory requirement for these roles as is experience in developing and delivering eLearning materials in a variety of media formats (eg: captivate, ELMO, etc).
- Oversee the management, identification, planning and development of training deliverables and resources required to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of a large scale IM/ICT program/projects(s)
- Provide leadership, direction and management expertise in administering a centralised suit of training tools used across all sites.
- Ensure the appropriate training and education guidelines, processes, polices, networks and relationships are established and maintained to improve outcomes
- Manage the overall execution of training services including designing, creating, producing, maintaining and administering of state-wide training and education artefacts and tools
- Lead the development of innovative and practical responses to enhance existing training service delivery and address gaps and needs in the training implementation
- Manage the development and provision of al adult learning activities, including the design, creation, packaging and maintenance of materials and resources for use in education and training
- Specify the content and structure of training and education packages to meet the implementation needs of program/project(s)
- Facilitate the successful transfer of business and/or technical skills and knowledge to promote the successful adoption of change within the business
- Initiate, influence and maintain effective professional relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders and vendors to proactively manage needs, expectations, mitigate risks and support change
- Manage capability and resource development by leading and mentoring specialised training team(s) and fostering the development of staff through guidance, coaching and on-going feedback and assessment
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification in Training and education would be well regarded.
- Business process redesign, training and expertise in Office 365 for the Digital Collaboration Platform role is a mandatory requirement.
- Business process redesign, training and expertise in Project Online tools is a mandatory requirement for the Project Online Implementation role.
- Experience in developing and delivering eLearning materials in a variety of media formats (eg: captivate, ELMO, etc) is a mandatory requirement for both roles.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96435. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com