|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||17 days ago|
Providing a range of services to the community across Queensland, this organisation positions itself to provide superior levels of care for its residents. They engage with people to deliver skilled interventions for those facing adversity and assist others in achieving positive change and growth. Due to maternity leave cover, the opportunity has arisen for a specialist to join the team and be responsible for the consolidation, management and innovation of the financial planning and analysis function to drive efficiencies and meet/improve stakeholder relationships and outcomes.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for the following functions:
- Provision of consolidated monthly and annual performance analysis advice
- Preparation of detailed analysis of management accounts identifying key variances to budget and analysing key drivers and significant trends in financial performance
- Manage enterprise wide planning, budgeting and forecasting processes/governance
- Support the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial projects
- Identify future systems enhancements and improvements for reporting purposes
- Establish a culture of high performance, professionalism and continuous improvement
To be considered for this role you will need to be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a senior performance analyst or management accounting position. You will need to have demonstrated ability to understand complex business problems and opportunities, and develop solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals. Experience in use and development of business intelligence, CPM and visualisation tools is desirable. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal. This position will be offered on a fixed Term contract through until October 2020. Opportunities do exist for extension for the right individual.
Working for an employer of choice, the organisation will offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package and be exposed to a varied and challenging role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96433. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com