Our client has mobilised a global Security Transformation Program to secure the enterprise now and protect it into the future. The Enterprise Business Analyst/Consultant role is looking to start as soon as possible, with stages due to be completed by EoY 2019 to well into 2020.
We're seeking a highly skilled Enterprise Business Analyst with experience working on large transformation programs, ideally in a Risk and Regulatory setting. The role is to work in the Governance Team within the program to ensure that the requirements being delivered adhere to the current Governance structure ensuring all risks, dependencies and constraints are identified and managed at an Enterprise level.
Other key experience we're looking for include:
- Solid end to end Business Analysis skills
- Strategic experience having worked on large-scale transformations at an enterprise level
- Ideally having a Risk/Regulatory and Compliance background
- Experience having worked in the Health or Financial Services industries is highly regarded but not mandatory
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong Business Analysis delivery experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to work autonomously with a background working for large tier 1 consulting organisations at an enterprise level.
If you're interested and looking to apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96297-1. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com