About the Role:
Required Technical Specialist to lead and inform the development and implementation of project by ensuring completion within agreed performance criteria to enable enhanced service delivery.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
- Manage the design of highly complex and multi-faceted infrastructure based systems including application solutions; server and network configuration and layout; environment planning and design; firewall planning; and user privileges,ensuring compliance with project requirements and safety engineering standards.
- Influence and provide expert technical advice and leadership to Project teams and key decision makers relating to ICT project infrastructure testing, development and on-going integration.
- Oversee and lead ICT technical implementations within a project management framework across multiple complex and diverse programs and initiatives based on clients’ business and technical requirements.
- Provide high level input and advice to the Manager Design Team on infrastructure development planning to ensure that service delivery meets future client demands.
- Work closely with other Design, Project, Operations and Architecture Office staff to manage collaborative relationships and consultations with senior stakeholders internal and external technology vendors to develop, implement and integrate required changes to architecture, design and management of ICT infrastructure.
- Lead the continual development and improvement of technical designs and solution architectures and ensure strategic alignment to enterprise-wide business and ICT architectures.
- Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders with a customer service focus, to resolve issues relating to technical concepts and ICT techniques and processes.
- Demonstrated ability in designing, configuring and documenting enterprise systems with experience in some or all of the following hardware and software: Health Level Seven (HL7) based clinical system Interfacing, including messaging. Microsoft server and SQL, Citrix, VMware, Netware, Solaris, Oracle, various desktop applications and utilities.
- Extensive experience, including exposure to industry certifications, such as Health Level Seven (HL7) Certification / Implementation, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Certified Network Engineer (CNE) and Certified Citrix Administrator (CCA).
- Knowledge of the ITIL Service Management and Service Delivery methodology, the Prince 2 Project methodology and utilising conceptual and analytical skills, respond to complex client business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with multiple key internal projects, Operations and external technology vendor stakeholders by the use of high level written and interpersonal consultation, negotiation and communications skills including the ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to provide ongoing support, including testing of clinical application message based integration, in accordance with application and HL7 interface specifications.
- Ability to work individually and within a high performance team with time critical and financially constrained tasks and complex deliverables by providing guidance and supervision of other team members and project resources.
- Experience with migrating an organisation from a Primavera environment to Microsoft Online would be well regarded.
- Reasonable travel as negotiated may be a requirement of this position.
- An open ‘C’ class driver’s licence is desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96398. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com