About the Company
Davidson have been retained to recruit to an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive based in Victoria.
Our Client is a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company, with high-security facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne who provide services across technology lifecycle from purchase to disposal.
This is a key customer facing role based in Melbourne as an Autonomous BDE where you will be responsible for opening new opportunities and maintaining existing relationships with the current customer base whilst also looking to maximise revenue opportunities. Working with a highly motivated executive team you will be part of an exciting business growth transformation.
Your focus will include:
- Sourcing new IT equipment vendors /suppliers to perform deployment services for and to dispose of their redundant equipment.
- Working with existing IT equipment vendors/suppliers on their IT deployment requirements and disposal of their redundant equipment.
- Working with existing and new leasing companies, financial institutions, hospitals etc to communicate the value proposition and generate new business.
- Looking for new opportunities for the business outside of standard business.
- Take a leadership role in commercial negotiations with key customers.
- Promoting brand and product awareness with promotional activities.
- Executing ad-hoc projects or activities as required.
- Professional sales background having sold IT services into tier 1 clients.
- Experience selling into financial institutions and/or hospitals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to grow your career.
- Excellent salary plus super.
- Uncapped commission.
- Laptop and phone.
- Supportive culture
- Engaging management team