About the Roles
Working within a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible investigations of land use complaints, audit programs, compliance and enforcements.
To be successful in the role you would need to have a strong background and experience in one or more of development compliance, building, auditing, land use planning, statutory laws and investigations. You will also possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in performing assessments and investigations and excellent knowledge of local legislation and standards
- A strong service orientation
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
This a great opportunity to secure a 6 month contract role, with possible extension, working with one of our highly regarded local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1906-95864. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com